1. Wash your hair at least three times a week as this keeps your scalp clean which will in turn can help to promote healthy hair growth.
2. Get into the habit of applying conditioner to your hair after every hair wash as this is known to protect your hair by keeping it hydrated.
3. Use a wide toothed comb while coming your hair.
4. Do make a conscious effort to trim your hair once every 4-6 weeks to get rid of your dry ends or split ends.
1. Refrain from combing or rubbing your hair while it’s wet because this is when your hair is weak and is the most susceptible to hair damage. Instead, squeeze out the excess water and allow your hair to air dry.
2. Don’t ignore your ends while applying conditioner as the ends are usually the driest. Apply conditioner from bottom to top.
3. Don’t tie your hair back particularly tight since this leads to breakage.
4. Don’t use very hot water while washing your hair as this also leads to damage. Lukewarm water may be gentler on your hair and can also add shine.
If you have any other tip or suggestions, feel free to write to us on our Facebook or Twitter page.